Crash on first attack in combat with Dragon Major Sigil (Sartura)

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Crash

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.luck(100151, -1)
at gml_Script_bc_HandleAttack
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_HandleAttack (line 0)
gml_Script_bc_PlayerTurn
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Opened the Sartura Sigil.
First action Sartura cast to gain bomb maggots.
Second action my Pit Wraith Redeemer attacked Sartura.
Crash.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows 7 64 bit

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

I just replicated the error with the same Sigil.
At a quick glance it looks the same but here is the error message from the second attempt.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.luck(100151, -1)
at gml_Script_bc_HandleAttack

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_HandleAttack (line 0)
gml_Script_bc_PlayerTurn
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

Found the cause of the crash, and I’ll fix it for the next patch. Thanks a lot!