- Bug or crash?
- If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
- Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
I had a necropolis on one end next to a dead clairvoyant and a living brownie captain in the back row. A spider Occultist, demented carver, and pestilent smog in the front row. I don’t remember the full enemy line up, some were dead, but there was a demented carver and a pestilence crafter. The crafter was pretty low on health and was poisoned. It was the crafter’s attack and when he did, the game crashed (showing attached crash info)
- What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
Android galaxy S5
- What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
- Any other details to help us solve the problem
My guess on the cause gives me two possible thoughts.
- When the pestilence crafter attacked, it bugged out trying to attack a dead creature due to its ability.
- When the crafter attacked, the poison brought his health low and the enemy carver attempted to kill it for a boon, but crashed for unseen reasons.
Both are possible as are other variables, however, looking at the crash text and the fact that the crash happened at the moment of attack, I will assume it is most likely the first possibility?