Crash! read more for details

1. Bug or crash?

Crash

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

Picture attached*

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I had a necropolis on one end next to a dead clairvoyant and a living brownie captain in the back row. A spider Occultist, demented carver, and pestilent smog in the front row. I don’t remember the full enemy line up, some were dead, but there was a demented carver and a pestilence crafter. The crafter was pretty low on health and was poisoned. It was the crafter’s attack and when he did, the game crashed (showing attached crash info)

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Android galaxy S5

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

version 2.0.9

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem

My guess on the cause gives me two possible thoughts.

1. When the pestilence crafter attacked, it bugged out trying to attack a dead creature due to its ability.
  2. When the crafter attacked, the poison brought his health low and the enemy carver attempted to kill it for a boon, but crashed for unseen reasons.

Both are possible as are other variables, however, looking at the crash text and the fact that the crash happened at the moment of attack, I will assume it is most likely the first possibility?

Definitely some kind of problem with the Pestilence Crafter’s ability. Thanks for the report!

Glad to help! Guess this means I’ll need to take those guys out quickly, incase one of my creatures go down. Can’t have those pesky pestilents crashing my parade!