Crash Report

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Crash.

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
    Attached.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I just started a new game with a Chaos mage, castle quests disabled, hardcore mode disabled, reincarnation disabled and random creature mode enabled. I started with a Troll Arsonist. In my first realm, I noticed that my battle commands were functioning, but I wasn’t receiving the notification. For example, my first battle was with a Timeworn Ent. At the start of the battle my Troll threw a bomb at the Ent and mortally wounded it. I hit Extract, and the next message box was “The Timeworn Ent attacks!” followed by another bomb being thrown by my Troll and the Ent being killed. In the next battle the Troll threw his bomb as expected, however when I selected the Attack command the game crashed with this error message. I restarted and continued my game. The first fight was with a Mite Gravedigger, which was killed instantly by my bomb. It resurrected with 1 health and moved to the top of the action queue, attacked and then was killed by my Troll’s thrown bomb. This cycle continued 3 or 4 times. My next fight was with a Skeleton Triggerman, which was mortally wounded by the bomb in the first round. I attempted to Extract, and received the same error (shown here)

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    Android 6.0 Marshmallow on the Google Nexus 6P

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
    Version 2.3.0 (Demo)

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    Seems to be an issue either with this particular save, or with the Troll Arsonist. I created two new saves with the same settings on different slots and received different creatures. On those games the battle messages displayed correctly and no crash has yet occurred.