[Crash] Save and Continue in Realm

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

CRASH

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

No Crash message.
Game just locks up.
Windows tell me the game has stopped responding.

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I entered a Realm
Did a couple of fights
Save and Continue
Game Locks

Restart and Load previous save
Enter a Realm
Did a couple of fights
Save and Continue
Game Locks

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Windows 7 (NA)

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Thanks for the info - I think I’ve found the problem, so I’m going to test it out a bit and release a hotfix. Can’t be 100% sure it’ll work though since it’s not giving us an error and it’s hard to reproduce.

Is it helpful for me to send you my save file?

(I seem to be getting the problem pretty consistently)

Yes, that would be great. You can either attach it to a post here or e-mail it to zack@thylacinestudios.com. Thank you!

Email Sent

Just uploaded a hotfix which seems to have fixed the crash. I’m not 100% sure since it’s very difficult to reproduce the crash consistently, but I’ve been playing for about 45 minutes now with everyone’s save files with no issues. Please restart Steam and grab the update.