Crash to desktop (Windows)

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Crash

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object objFogFollower:

Array index must be +'ve
at gml_Script_scrProcessFogOfWar
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scrProcessFogOfWar (line 0)
gml_Object_objFogFollower_Step_0

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Game crashed to desktop after I finished a random fight in a Dungeon realm.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows (Steam)

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Entered a Dungeon realm and won a few fights. Level was not fully explored. First time this happened, not sure if I’ll be able to to reproduce it.

Been getting similar crashes from event fights (rescue X, Subdue), where after I complete the fight, I get tossed into another fight against the very same creature / event. After completing the fight, the game crashes.

Has this happened since yesterday’s hotfix patch (2.0.25)? I’ve been trying to fix this for a few patches now so I am curious as to whether or not I’m making any progress. It’s one of those crashes where it’s rare enough that I can’t consistently reproduce it for myself, unfortunately.

Happened just now :confused:

For me, its a 50/50 occurance rate basically. I tend to just ticket those kinda things now to avoid it.