Crash when breed

Please copy and paste the following template into your post and answer the questions provided. Please do not hijack other peoples’ topics - if you want to report an issue, start a fresh topic using this template.

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    crash

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Key Press Event for E-key Key
for object obj_breeding_menu:

Variable obj_breeding_menu.points1(100430, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_Breed
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_Breed (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_breeding_menu_KeyPress_69

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    crashed after confirmed breeding

2. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    win8.1

3. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
    S2 version 0.5.0 (note sure why other people running 0.5.1 at the moment, i just updated a minute ago)

4. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    It is reproducible. Game crashes every time I breed. I attached my save.

slot1.sav (1 MB)

Hi,

you can try to restart your Steam client and/or change the download location (in the Steam settings) to another region to force another attempt to get the newest Siralim update. Some European players had this problem before, when the US and Australian players seemed to be way ahead of us in versions… this solved it for me.

Good luck!

If you aren’t receiving the update, please make sure you’re not on the ‘test’ branch. You should be on the main branch now - right-click Siralim 2 in your Steam library, properties, betas tab.

Got update now. It fixed the crash.

My server was Pittsburgh. Apparently it doesnt get updates as quickly as NY. Thank you all.