crash when pressing start button cannot proceed to the title screen - steam

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Siralim2.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.53
Application Timestamp: 57f65875
Fault Module Name: Siralim2.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.53
Fault Module Timestamp: 57f65875
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00010c9e
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

• Just keep crashing on startup all of a sudden. Tried deleted content and reinstall, openen the game via offline and online mode, still crashes persists

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

• Windows 7

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Can you check to make sure there’s no software running that might prevent the game from running correctly, such as Windows Defender or any antivirus software?

Added details regarding the issue. Whenever I try to press the start game as you can see on the screenshot, the crash occurs.

Troubleshooting attempts :

• tried restore point
  • tried steam game integrity check
  • No other programs opened.
  • Windows defender is currently off and I never use this.
  • already updated graphics driver
  • Siralim2 is allowed (not blocked) by Windows firewall
  • Tried fullscreen moded/ window mode.
  • I’m using Avast Premier AV. Tried to turn it off permanently and restarted my computer.

Still crashing. Let me know if you have other suggestions and if there’s anything that I need to take screenshots.

Additional Steps (Though not sure if those steps are needed)

• Uninstall Antivirus + restart pc + open Siralim2 = still crashing the same way
  • Reinstall Antivirus + restart pc + open Siralim2 = still crashing the same way
  • Uninstall Siralim2 + restart pc + install Siralim2 = still crashing the same way
  • Uninstall Siralim2 + install Siralim2 in different directory = still crashing the same way
  • Uninstall Siralim2 + install Siralim2 back to its original steam directory = still crashing the same way
  • Went to the Siralim2.exe + rightclicked>properties>compatibility>clicked check box " Run this program compatibility mode for : Windows XP (Service Pack 3) >apply>ok = still crashing the same way
  • unchecked the compatibility checkbox to return the original properties = still crashing the same way
  • Went to registry (regedit) + deleted all Siralim2 registries + restart PC = still crashing the same way

Provided my Laptop full specs on .txt file

Nelin PC specs.txt (50.5 KB)