Crash when trying to view breeding combinations

Using windows on version 0.26

When trying to view the breeding combinations through the breeding master The game crashes and I get the below error message. Going to view the breeding combos was the first thing I tried to do after opening the game. I can see the combinations in the library just fine and I can manually select the creatures to breed. From what I can tell everything else is ok.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_breeding_menu:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,7] out of range [1,7] - -5.crits(100010,7)
at gml_Script_scr_GetParentListForOffspring
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_GetParentListForOffspring (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_breeding_menu_Create_0
called from - gml_Script_instance_create (line -1) -
gml_Object_obj_breedingmaster_KeyPress_69

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,7] out of range [1,7] - -5.crits(100010,7)

stack frame is

just got the same on 0.26. updating

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event

stack frame is