Crashes in battle (multiple)

First off, love the game. Smashed over 220 hours into this game since release… I think i have a problem. Must hit level 10,000!! Here is a collection of 4 of them I’ve kept so far. The first 2 were on the most recent patch before patch 1.1.0. I think it was 1.0.8?

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Script_bc_OnDeath
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_OnDeath (line 0)
gml_Script_bc_ExecuteEvents
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_battlespellbook:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,22] out of range [1,14] - -1.spells(100999,22)
at gml_Object_obj_battlespellbook_Draw_64

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Key Press Event for E-key Key

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Script_scr_CritHasCondition

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_CritHasCondition (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_KeyPress_69

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,14] out of range [1,13] - -5.creatureList(100003,14)
at gml_Script_bc_CreatureStartOfTurn

stack frame is
gml_Script_bc_CreatureStartOfTurn (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0

As far as descriptions as of what happened. Playing on windows. All 4 of these occurred while I was in battle, in the nether realm. I have the Gloom, Impatience, Nervousness, Shortsighted, Strive, and Torment punishments on. Not sure if it’s a particular enemy trait that’s causing these. My nether creature always attacks first and I always cast Spell Breath. The log comes up anywhere from before any actions can be implemented, bringing up the spell gem list, or killing the enemies. I will try and answer as much questions as possible but I’m purely in grind mode. I run and find an enemy, and smash 2 accept buttons simultaneously (A & X on a 360 controller) as fast as possible. Sorry if any of these are duplicates or been solved already. I’ve been collecting a log for a couple sessions now. Thanks in advance, and this game is amazing!!

Thanks for all the details! These are unbelievably difficult and rare to reproduce (I’ve been trying for weeks now with no luck), so if you or anyone else finds some additional details that might consistently trigger these crashes I’d be keen to know more!

Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, this is the only info I can elaborate on. It seems to happen more frequently when I have a realm buff/debuff active. I wish I could narrow down if it matters which one(s) or not. I don’t think it would matter which realm type I’m in. My team comp is built around starting with buffs & debuffs. All my creatures each start with 6 buffs, and ~5 debuffs for every fight.