Crashing/BSOD?

Please copy and paste the following template into your post and answer the questions provided. Please do not hijack other peoples’ topics - if you want to report an issue, start a fresh topic using this template.

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? A crash

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank. -Can’t screen shot it going to BSOD shortly after a memory dump. No other games are currently doing this.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. - It started shortly after I resized the game window manually by dragging (on PC). First crash I ever had, after trying to relaunch it like 3-4x and everytime I went to reload my game it would crash out. Last few times are BSOD.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). Windows 10

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. Steam 1.0.8 think?

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

You could try deleting config.sav from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim2\save and see if that helps, otherwise make sure your video drivers are up to date. Games can’t really cause BSOD on their own so, unfortunately, I’m thinking you might have a bad driver or something related to your computer is starting to die.