Crashing consistently on Android 7.0. Unplayable. :(

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

No error log. Or at least I can’t find it.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

The game crashes randomly about 2 minutes after I open it. I can’t get past the tutorial.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Android. Motorola nexus 6. Android 7.0/Nougat. Sufficient storage and RAM. I have reinstalled twice and I’m on the latest version. Pretty upset at this point because I’ve been waiting to buy this game since release and I was finally able to last night, but now I can’t even play.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Latest. 2.1.4.

Edit: Managed to get into the settings and turned the game performance to low and turned fps skipping on. I also disabled battles animations. Hoping this’ll work.

Do any error messages appear?

No, and I can’t find any error logs in the game files either.