Crashing. Just so much crashing...

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

It goes briefly black and cuts out. There isn’t a useful screenshot to take as there isn’t an error message.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Basically trying to play it seems to be something the game objects to my doing. I haven’t been able to get far enough through the tutorial to be allowed to save the game, yet.

I haven’t really noticed much of a pattern beyond that. Except that it never seems to take more than three to five minutes for the game to crash out. It’s basically unplayable for me.

My tablet is on IOS 9.3.5. I’d have updated to something higher by now, but my computer is broken and my tablet thinks it is up to date. :confused:

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

iPad 2.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Unfortunately, the iPad 2 doesn’t have enough RAM to play the game properly (it only has 512MB). And as much as I’d like to stick a warning in the description, Apple didn’t allow me to do so. If you need assistance with obtaining a refund from Apple, I’d be happy to help - just let me know! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, that’s disappointing. Does it run on the iPhone? I have a more modern one of those. I was hesitant to try it what with the smaller screen size. It was too small for Siralim 1. iPhone 5s, if I recall correctly.

That should be fine. If it’s too small, you can mess around with the options menu to customize the controls, zoom in/out, etc.