Crystal Drop Amount Increase

I’m just finding the grinding for Crystal to be really frustrating.

Could drop amounts for it be increased or how much is needed for summoning and other features?

Apart from using Pandemonium tokens:

• Put crystal gain on every creature’s artifact
  • Crystal food buff
  • Invest in cooking buff perk so you can go several realms without having to spend renewing the perk
  • Stricken Punishment

You can get like 1k crystal from sigil fights with the cooking buff and artifacts.

When you reach high enough in realms where you get like 12+ pages of items from chests with Stricken, you get a lot of resources

I’m level 48 i think, i have about 100k or 200k everything, but Crystal is always very low, between 0 and 2k… Too useful.

Also depends much on what you focus on, for me atm crystal is highest resource, granite and brimstone are very low, due to summoning and trying to “perfect” my artifacts stats.

So which resource you run out of depends very much on your playstyle right now.

[quote=“theluxx, post:2, topic:2092”]Apart from using Pandemonium tokens:

• Put crystal gain on every creature’s artifact
  • Crystal food buff
  • Invest in cooking buff perk so you can go several realms without having to spend renewing the perk
  • Stricken Punishment

You can get like 1k crystal from sigil fights with the cooking buff and artifacts.

When you reach high enough in realms where you get like 12+ pages of items from chests with Stricken, you get a lot of resources[/quote]

How do Pandemonium tokens help? Haven’t really used them since in the first game they were always worse.

Is it better to go lower realms with Stricken than just keep trying to progress to higher realms?

Pandemonium tokens have a chance of randomly increasing your resources by a percentage.

[quote=“random_rolle, post:4, topic:2092”]Also depends much on what you focus on, for me atm crystal is highest resource, granite and brimstone are very low, due to summoning and trying to “perfect” my artifacts stats.

So which resource you run out of depends very much on your playstyle right now.[/quote]

I’m constantly messing around with my artifacts–and I run out of brimstone very quickly. However, I can earn brimstone quicker than I earn crystal.

I have tooooo much granite, and even when I manage to get it low enough to where I actually need to go an get more; I still earn more of it than I do crystal.