Please copy and paste the following template into your post and answer the questions provided. Please do not hijack other peoples’ topics - if you want to report an issue, start a fresh topic using this template.
1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Crash
2) If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank. Sorry, I didn’t copy it.
3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Happened twice while using Pandemonium tokens just after the patch. Was on L1 in two different realms. Pretty sure it said something about wrong creature name. Shouldn’t be too hard to replicate since it happened twice within about 10 tokens. Probably just a misnamed pointer.
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Windows.
5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.15-2.0.17 - Not sure if it happened on the latest hotfix.
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. I’m sure just using a bunch of Pandemonium tokens will replicate it, or just look for the misnamed pointer.