D-Pad offset

This is occurring on a Nexus 7 (2013) with version 1.1.1 of the game. I have reinstalled since 1.1.1 was released.

The actual touch zones of the D-Pad are not accurately represented by the on-screen D-Pad. It seems like the “actual” touch zones are offset down a decent amount. Basically, up is approximately in the center of the on-screen D-Pad and the rest of the directions are relative to that.

Let me know if you need more info or anything else. Thanks!

Does this issue still occur even if you change rooms (such as when you enter a brand new realm)?

Yep still occurs. New room, in a battle, etc. Also, if I resize the controls, the true touch spot resizes with the on-screen controls.

Ok, thanks! I’ll take a look soon.

I’m having the same problem on a Nexus 9 running Android Nougat. I’ve turned off the on screen controls for the moment.

Edit: Neglected to mention I’m running Siralim2, version 1.1.1. the exact Android version is 7.0.

Any news on this bug?

I’d like to know the status or should I just get a refund?

Is Zack not going to respond to this bug? I notice he responded to 2-3 posts above this, is this being worked on? please let me know.

Sorry! Missed your last post before. This will definitely be fixed. I ordered a phone with the same resolution that seems to be causing this problem to happen, but I’m just waiting on a SIM card to arrive so I can activate it and test the game on it to find the solution. Sorry for the delay.

I don’t play on a phone, I use a galaxy tablet S2.

It’ll still be fixed in the same manner. It has to do with extremely large resolutions (yours is 2048x1536).

Is there an eta on this I’m dieing to play :slight_smile:

I have the same problem with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

Rob

Still having the same issue on my tablet also, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S, 10.5.

rayres I have the same tablet and have the issue

Same Problem here, even the A button seams to me offset.
I’m using Nvidia Shield K1 on Android 6.0.1
If this can help, i didn’t meet this problem with siralim 1

When will this be fixed?.. I’m dieing to play.

Same problem with D-Pad on Lenovo Yoga Tab 3.

It has been months since this was reported, with no hint so far that it is actually being worked on. The developer can test any arbitrary screen resolution in Google’s android emulator.

Why is this serious bug, which makes the game more or less unplayable for owners of many devices, being left unaddressed? Has it been worked on? Can we expect resolution any time soon?

I’ve registered here just to ask these questions. This game really appeals to me, but I cannot play it as it is.

Finally figured out the cause of this problem and it will be fixed along with the release of the expansion! Hoping to release it on Friday but no guarantees, of course.

[quote=“mettadas, post:19, topic:2649”]It has been months since this was reported, with no hint so far that it is actually being worked on. The developer can test any arbitrary screen resolution in Google’s android emulator.

Why is this serious bug, which makes the game more or less unplayable for owners of many devices, being left unaddressed? Has it been worked on? Can we expect resolution any time soon?

I’ve registered here just to ask these questions. This game really appeals to me, but I cannot play it as it is.[/quote]

I’ve addressed it plenty of times in this same topic. It wasn’t fixed as fast as would be ideal, but with hundreds of different devices and strange resolutions floating around (and by the way, it does work correctly on most devices!) out there, this isn’t exactly the easiest thing in the world to fix. I don’t see a point in continuing to say “I’m still trying!” every day.