Dark Embrace trait on an item is not working with a Terror Wight in my party

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I have a Terror Wight on my team and just recently bought a bow from the merchant which also has the Dark Embrace trait. I equipped that bow on my Rapturous Ghoul so he could also gain stats when something died. Now whenever I use Sudden Death on my Gravebane Wight, only the Terror Wight gets the buffs even though the Rapturous Ghoul has the bow with Dark Embrace equipped. The trait does not say that there can only be one active effect of it at a time so I would assume the bow would give my ghoul the buff too.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows 10 64-bit

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    Not sure if it’s relevant but I also have a Nadin Rift Dancer, Phase Champion, and Troll Berserker on my team. If you need any other info I’ll be happy to take screenshots or send my save.