Death realm hunting for specific monster

I was in death realms and the duty was to kill Antor, the fire angel. I found it, killed it, but it ressurected because of death realms. After the battle I did not get the duty award.

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Go to death realms, get a duty with killing a nether, have it ressurect as something else because of death realms = no duty reward.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    iOS, EU

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    I did not reproduce it, since it has too many steps (specifick realm, duty and ressurection). I am not certain if something else was involved. My team was as follows:
    Unicorn vivifier, Villian thrives
    Unicorn vivifier, Eternal rest
    Brin smith, Motar combat
    Mouth of hell, gravestorm
    Nightwing gargoyle, day of the dead
    Thunderstuck phoenix, chrysors ambition