Decaying Vulpes' artifact traits don't work in Tavern Brawl

Hello everyone! Whatever artifact with a trait that I put on Decaying Vulpes, it doesn’t work in Tavern Brawls. I knew its innate trait (Corsac) wouldn’t work since it’s banned this week, but every single artifact that I tested in Decaying Vulpes didn’t work. This bug report started with me trying to make Zerda work on Decaying Vulpes, then Pallida, then Final Breath and then I tested many other artifact traits and none worked. So I guess there is some kind of conflict when banning Decaying Vulpes’ trait which is causing even his artifact traits to be banned.

Windows 10, Siralim 3 version 1.4.3

This week’s banned traits, at least the ones listed: Charge, Corsac, Diffusion, In Plain View, Piercing Dragon Claws, Silence Speaks, Surprise!, Velox

So with the setup below neither Corsac (expected) nor Zerda procs at all. If I put the Pallida artifact in Decaying Vulpes and the Zerda artifact in Raven Defiller, the Pallida doesn’t proc but Zerda procs. So it seems to be some kind of conflict in the Decaying Vulpes’ trait ban. But all these setups work correctly outside of tavern brawls (Decaying Vulpes with either Zerda or Pallida). Also tested with Final Breath, Apostle of Water, and some others, none worked on Decaying Vulpes.

The team:
Creature: Djinn Pyromancer
Innate trait: Pyromaniac
Artifact trait: Greed
Artifact bonuses: +3 spell slots, +15% intelligence
Spell gems: Ethereal Knives, Psionic Blast, Mind Blast, Minor Healing, Healing and Major Healing (in that order)

Creature: Raptor Occultist
Innate trait: Thaumaturgy
Artifact trait: Horde
Spell gems: Ethereal Knives, Psionic Blast, Mind Blast, Minor Healing, Healing and Major Healing (in that order)

Creature: Spider Occultist
Innate trait: Apprenticeship
Artifact trait: Strenght of the Mind

Creature: Raven Acolyte
Innate trait: Evocation
Artifact trait: Diamond Attunement

Creature: Raven Defiler
Innate trait: Everything’s gone
Artifact trait: Pallida

Creature: Decaying Vulpes (seeded to Sorcery)
Innate trait: Corsac
Artifact trait: Zerda