Deity favor stuck at 4999

Not a crash.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
Vulcanar’s favor is stuck at 4999. Obtaining more favor by doing quests does nothing. He does not offer any of the level 4/5 exalted emblem offerings, nor do I have a side quest to speak with him. It’s very possible that I obtained favor while the quest was being received and interrupted it.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
Windows/Steam

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
The bug occurred in 1.1.0 before the patch hit. The bug persists in 1.1.1, though I don’t have a save file from before the 4999 favor to test.

Could you please try restarting Steam to make sure you have the latest update? I’ve released a couple hot fixes today which should have fixed the problem.

Yep, I did restart steam and attempted to both obtain more favor and talk to him. However, I don’t have a savefile from before hitting 4999, so I can’t test that.

Weird, I know I updated to the latest patch through Steam, but I’m currently in Eternity’s End without an arcane orb (and that seems to be included in the patch notes as well). Possible mispatch?

The same bug just happened for me except my Zonte is stuck at 4999/5000. I was playing on patch 1.1.1 when the bug occurred.

I can’t obtain more favor through completing Side Quests, Missions, or the Cooking Bonus.

I’m on Windows 10, Steam version.

[quote=“giangian, post:5, topic:2659”]The same bug just happened for me except my Zonte is stuck at 4999/5000. I was playing on patch 1.1.1 when the bug occurred.

I can’t obtain more favor through completing Side Quests, Missions, or the Cooking Bonus.

I’m on Windows 10, Steam version.[/quote]

Same here. Had it since last sunday, only with Vertraag and Meraxis. I’m assuming all gods will have this bug.

Edit: Can confirm this bug still happens when gaining favor with new Gods. Now have Revered and Exalted by Torun at the same time. Ah well, deity points!

slot2.sav (512 KB)

Works for me now! Right after patching and loading my save, I received the achievement and my Zonte is now at 0/7500 when it was previously stuck at 4999/5000/

Thanks!

Fixed for me. I think the online features/automatic update was turned off for some reason. I did not know it was even an option. After turning on the online features in the settings/options and reloading the game my the favor has been corrected. Thanks!