Design new traits for Wolpertingers!

In Siralim 2, Wolpertingers had traits that caused them to cast a random spell when they attacked. They’re fun traits, but I think they’re too random to be useful. The design also feels pretty lazy to me. I’ll be moving these traits into legendary crafting materials and giving Wolpertingers all new traits. If you can think of an interesting theme for these traits, please let me know.

Let’s see… Wolpertingers, like Devils, seem to have a “subclass” of sorts, with Vampiric Wolpertinger and Krampus being exceptions. So the traits should reflect that.

Vicious Wolpertinger: Allure of the Dragon- Sorcery creatures have an increased chance of appearing in Realms.

Vile Wolpertinger: Allure of the Revenant - Death creatures have an increased chance of appearing in Realms.

Viridian Wolpertinger: Allure of the Giant - Nature creatures have an increased chance of appearing in Realms.

Volatile Wolpertinger: Allure of the Angel - Life creatures have an increased chance of appearing in Realms.

Volcanic Wolpertinger: Allure of the Devil - Chaos creatures have an increased chance of appearing in Realms.

Vampiric Wolpertinger can probably stay the same, can’t think of anything thematic for it right now (or are you adding the Void class? :-X)

Docile Wolpertinger (do Itherians even have innate traits?): Allure of the Tribe - Increased chance of finding enemy groups that share the same race.

Of course, it could be weird having multiple of these in the same party, so… meh. Maybe someone will have a better idea.

Yes, Itherians have their own unique traits, so they’re basically 100+ new creatures.

Just eliminate some of the randomness of the spells. Limit their spell selection to say 10 spells or so. The main issue with them in S2 was casting spells that could lose you the battle.