Devlog: Avatars of the Gods

http://www.thylacinestudios.com/siralim-3-avatars-of-the-gods/

Looks awesome. This seems like an awesome end game system, especially if you are able to make most of the Avatars useful (in the right kind of party).

Also, I understand why you don’t allow Avatar charms, but you have to admit it would be awesome to save up a ton of Cores and then fill a map work wandering Torun Avatars!!!

So S3 is basically the best game ever now. When for the love of God can you take my moneies!?!?!

Yeah, I see how Zack’s unwillingness to take your money is a problem. Fortunately, I have a solution!!

I am willing to take all of your money for the time being. Just send me as much money as you have available (the more the better!), and I will make sure that it gets to Zack as soon as he’s ready to handle the incoming funds :->

I’m torn here a bit. Frome mechanical POV those new system is awesome: simple and clean.
And, you you mentioned word ‘roleplay’… So, mighty avatar is simply a god-granted creature like Shade or Yeti now.
Not some otherworldy entity that can only be projected for limited presence. Not something entirelly different from slimes and skeletons. Just a crit.

…How those things ever deserve to be called “gods”, seriously ?
They have no portfolio, no followers, no actual power over prime material plane.