1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
The Diabolic Brillance trait’s description is: Your Diabolic Horde have 5 more Mana for each Diabolic Horde fighting on your side. This trait does not stack.
The Diabolic Revolution trait’s description is: Your creatures’ Diabolic traits act as if your party contains 3 more Diabolic Horde. This trait does not stack.
Having the Diabolic Revolution trait in your party does not affect the amount of mana gained from Diabolic Brillance. (Diabolic Revolution does indeed affect othe Diabolic traits.)
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
I’ve witnessed this issue with either a full diabolic horde team or a partial one. Whether the Diabolic Revolution is an artifact trait or a creature trait doesn’t seem to make a difference either.