Do i have to buy the game 2 times?

I just got the game for my iPad, and i realy like it so i installed it on my iPhone, but i have to pay for it again to get over lvl 15, is that right? Its the first game i have encountered that makes me buy it 2 times

iPad and iPhone are cross-buy, but sometimes your iOS account won’t recognize that you’ve already purchased it. As long as you’re logged in to the same account that you used to purchase the game, you can attempt to buy the game on any other device and you’ll receive a notification from Apple that says you’ve already purchased the game. You won’t be charged for this, and you’ll have full access to the game.

When i try to buy it on my iPhone after i log in to my account i get the message ajour the cost, i have not agreed to pay 2 times, do i have to do that. And what will happen if i get charged 2 times?

As long as you’re 100% sure you’re logged in to the same account that you used to purchase the game originally, you won’t get charged. This scenario happens pretty frequently. :slight_smile:

Yes you have to be sure that the AppStore account on your ipad is the same as the one on your iphone. If that’s the case, you won’t be charged twice.

About that, Zack, will you include cloud save on Siralim 2 from the start ?

Yeah, it’s already implemented with our new, faster save system and is working properly :slight_smile: