Dumb Questions

Do all your artifacts and spells get unequipped when you breed? It’s early access so this adds to my nervous nilliousness of always unequiping everything first. Does anyone else do this lol?

What’s the 100/200 kills thing on a weapon for?

On your creatures sheet does it show its base stats or stats with an artifact? I’d like to see it combined with a (+ 20) or something to show what the artifact adds.

How do I find out what the traits do on artifacts?

All things are unequipped during the breeding proccess.

The 100/200 things for weapon kills is because your weapon gets exp for killing things.

The stat sheet shows with the artifact on .

There are two ways to tell about traits on an artifact. One you can go to your creature page its the second page you can tab over (or click on artifact trait right before creature page). Or you can click on the artifact in the artifact menu and it has an option to show artifact trait.

[quote=“Sugar Glider, post:2, topic:1823”]All things are unequipped during the breeding proccess.

The 100/200 things for weapon kills is because your weapon gets exp for killing things.

The stat sheet shows with the artifact on .

There are two ways to tell about traits on an artifact. One you can go to your creature page its the second page you can tab over (or click on artifact trait right before creature page). Or you can click on the artifact in the artifact menu and it has an option to show artifact trait.[/quote]

Thank you!

Follow-up question: When you’re about to purchase an artifact from the merchant, is there any way to see what the trait does?

I usually ask in shoutbox lol

I haven’t found a way. I’ve been slowly adding to a list of traits in a google doc. But that’s like 400 of them…Some of them really aren’t good to randomly have on a weapon so it would nice if you could check.

Fair enough. Have you add that spreadsheet to the wiki? =-)

Would also be nice to have the feature in game. Accidentally bought an artifact the first time I thought you’d be able to check before buying…