Enemy Lich King bug.

Hey all! First time posting here and i just wanted to say how much I’m enjoying Siralim. I love rogue-likes and monster collection/team building so this is just perfect :). Whilst playing I have made a few notes on bugs/glitches and now I’ve finally got round to posting them. I will post them separately so apologise if it looks like I’m spamming :p.

1. Bug

2. N/A

3. When I fight an enemy Lich King, his Deathknight buff is a little odd. When he hits my team, he supposedly replenishes health for the rest of his team. However, when I check the other monsters the text says that they are ‘lightly bruised’ and not ‘completely healthy’. This is odd because I know for a fact that I haven’t touched them. I don’t know atm if this is just a Lich King problem or a Deathknight issue. I also know that when you have the deathknight buff on your team, it works as it should :).

4. Android

5. 2.0.9

6. I don’t know atm if this is just a Lich King problem or a Deathknight issue. I also know that when you have the deathknight buff on your team, it works as it should :).