- Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?
- Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
Not sure how to reproduce, I have only noticed it once.
- What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
Windows 7 64 bit
- What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
- Any other details to help us solve the problem.
As shown in the picture, an enemy spawned off the side of the map. I double checked the rest of the map to see if it was wrapping around somehow but it seems to legitimately just be outside the reachable area. There are no other creatures left in the main map and the Duty still says one pack left makes me think it isn’t just a graphical glitch with the map.