Equality able to raise stats indefinitely (I have hybridization - poss cause?)

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    The equality spell continues to increase my stats to very high levels when cast repeatedly - combined with multicast makes it very unbalanced. My guess is it is somehow factoring in my other bonuses incorrectly as it seems to be increasing by a certain percentage each time (I have hybridization perk).

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows 10

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

This is working correctly (in your case it’s probably Hybridization causing this to happen, but other traits and effects can affect it too), but it’s not necessarily balanced.

Just as balanced as buffing a casting stat, to be honest.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah then I do feel its a bit unbalanced then - combined with multicast I can get a relatively weak character (with a single high stat) to and nearly invincible one at the start of battle. Because the effect of increase seems to be compounded I can get a character from around 1300 in one stat to something like nearly 3000 in all stats in a single cast.

I had thought based on the description that it would basically boost your “end result” stats (after bonuses) all to the same level - but then further casting wouldn’t have done anything further.