Eternal Rest issue

1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Bug

3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Eternal Rest isn’t stopping multiple on-death procs

4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Windows.

5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.21.

6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. I have an Imler/Imling team where the Imling uses Final Oblation, the Imler has Breaking Point (+300% when Imling dies) and Calamity, and another creature has Day of the Dead. All of these work when there’s an enemy Bone Reaper without an issue. When I later put Eternal Rest on one of my creatures, it’s preventing enemy on-death effects just fine. In case it matters, I’m a Nature Mage with max Raid.

Final Oblation and Breaking Point aren’t considered to be on-death effects since the former is an on-defend ability and the latter revolves around another creature dying, not the death itself. I’ll check up on Calamity and Day of the Dead though since those shouldn’t be activating in those circumstances.

If FO is about to kill the Bone Reaper, Calamity will proc even though the Bone Reaper is still visible. Maybe that’s the reason you see the on-death procs in your scenario.

Ah, that is probably it. Good call!

I did consider that. Generally the Final Oblation was killing most of the creatures, but in an arena run, I also managed to do damage with the Calamity when the Final Oblation didn’t finish the Bone Reaper. Maybe that had something to do with Breaking Point, though. From what you said, Breaking Point should have gone off in that case for the extra 300%, but then Calamity should not have worked. But there it was for another 100k damage :P.