1) Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash? Bug
3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash. Eternal Rest isn’t stopping multiple on-death procs
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS? Windows.
5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner. 2.0.21.
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it. I have an Imler/Imling team where the Imling uses Final Oblation, the Imler has Breaking Point (+300% when Imling dies) and Calamity, and another creature has Day of the Dead. All of these work when there’s an enemy Bone Reaper without an issue. When I later put Eternal Rest on one of my creatures, it’s preventing enemy on-death effects just fine. In case it matters, I’m a Nature Mage with max Raid.