Extra details

When getting rewards while out exploring I’ve noticed that there’s a bit of a lack of details on some items.

The first most notable to me has been decorations. I’d love to know which exact type of decoration it is. For decorations that have their type in their name it’s pretty self explanatory what they are, but for decorations without that, I’d love to be able to know exactly what it is without having to go through all of the sub menus to find it.

It would also be nice to have a total of whatever resource you’ve gathered (stuff like brimstone, creature knowledge points, crafting materials, etc.) just so you can have an idea of how much you’ve gathered. If you’re farming for crafting materials and need a certain amount, being able to see the total amount you have would help a lot.

As a side note, it might be nice to put a little star next to or italicization on new items that you’ve collected for the very first time, such as spell gems, trait materials, new decorations, and even new summons available or creatures discovered. That way, when somebody collects something new, they can find it quickly, since with the massive amount of ingame content, some stuff can get lost, and excitement over discovering something new can sometimes turn into a needle in a haystack search. Gems that are freshly crafted and new to your inventory use this sort of system and it works marvelously there.