Extraction Trait/Enchant/Punishment and Mass Summon

If these already exist somewhere, I apologize, but I’ve not found them yet.

As I’ve been progressing at end game and now mostly focusing on “catching them all” while breeding my team to new heights, I’m finding the process of extracting/summoning pretty slow. So these are two suggestions I have that I don’t think would trivialize the gameplay, but streamline the process for those at end game.

1. Some form of Extract on Kill. Either a trait, a weapon enchant, or a punishment (with its own side effects) that would give a % chance to extract a core from defeated enemies. It wouldn’t have to be a huge chance, and it wouldn’t be an Extract replacement since it wouldn’t be reliable for extracting the specific creatures you want.

2. Mass Summon. Since we seem to have many other Mass Transmute/Gem Transmute/Salvage, why not a Mass Summon that will summon the creatures from all your cores at once? It’s currently a bit time consuming to summon all the creatures if you’ve done a few floors worth of extractions.

EDIT: Just thinking about making “Extract on Kill” a punishment. I think something that actually disables the ability to manually extract, but adds a 5 or 10% chance to extract a killed enemy would be well balanced and offer gameplay choice. It would remove the ability to extract specific creatures in exchange for passive extraction.

I dig and support all of this.

I support these too.

multiple/mass summon would be helpful.

Another alternative is to not close the window after summon. This would also be nice on buying stuff from merchant.

Most of the time, I find myself want to keep browsing that same window(summon, merchant).

Added an edit to the original post of how a punishment might work that provides a decent drawback (not able to attempt extraction manually for specific cores) in exchange for a small percentage auto extract chance.

I don’t think passive extraction is a good idea because that is the only type of extraction we will ever use. Basically you turn it on, clear a bunch of easy realm levels to farm resources and you magically end up with a bunch of unearned cores.

I need resources a lot more than I need cores so I would end up getting basically all the cores I need without trying hard.

If I find I need lots of a single specific core, just turn it off, use a charm, then turn it right back on again.

[quote=“pandaborn, post:5, topic:2133”]Another alternative is to not close the window after summon. This would also be nice on buying stuff from merchant.

Most of the time, I find myself want to keep browsing that same window(summon, merchant).[/quote]

Same

[quote=“robertleva, post:7, topic:2133”]I don’t think passive extraction is a good idea because that is the only type of extraction we will ever use. Basically you turn it on, clear a bunch of easy realm levels to farm resources and you magically end up with a bunch of unearned cores.

I need resources a lot more than I need cores so I would end up getting basically all the cores I need without trying hard.

If I find I need lots of a single specific core, just turn it off, use a charm, then turn it right back on again.[/quote]

I wouldn’t only use a passive form of extraction, I’m addicted to extracting cores so much it’s set me back hard because I feel like I can’t have enough. 10% chance to get a core isn’t a high enough chance for me to just use a passive extraction. I would still manually extract.