Extreme loading time on Android

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?
    Bug?

2. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Everytime I load my savefile, while on android, it takes 3-5 minutes.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    Android.

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem.
    I’m playing on a Galaxy Note II. If you can tell me what to copy over, I can post up the savefile if that would help.

Are you playing with Castle Quests disabled? That’s a nasty bug I just recently discovered with that mode setting, but I found a fix for it so it’ll be included in the next update. Until then, I suggest playing with Castle Quests ENABLED because the loading times will grow exponentially each time you try to load the file.

Yep, I’m playing without castle quests. Does that bug affect all platforms? It’s not possible to enable castle quests once you’ve already started without them, right?

Yes, it affects all platforms but most PCs are powerful enough to speed right through it to the point that it’s unnoticeable.

The good news is that I’m uploading the next update as we speak, so you should see it appear in a few hours at the most. The fix is retroactive so it will correct itself after you save again.