Fatal Error: Bug in a material crashes the game

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
See attached screenshot

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
The bug to me seems like it is with a specific material. Every time I mass salvage and scroll through the materials it crashes. Same thing when I salvage single items sometimes it crashes after the salvage.

If I manage to mass salvage and not scroll through the results but close the window and manually go to the materials section it crashes the game with pretty much the same error message.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

iOS 10.2 on iPhone 7

Edit: Can also replicate the problem on my iPad

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Edit: Did some further testing and found another bug that also makes the game crash. It seems to be related to one specific item. Every time I scroll over it it crashes the game (the second last Lvl 1 Chaos Shield). Not sure if both of those bugs are related but they might be. Additional screenshots are attached.

Edit 2: Did additional testing and could get to the item through the enchanter. It shows: Energy Gained In Battle: 0.00 (see screenshot)

If helpful for you @Zack I can probably send you the iCloud ID via PM for you to get the save file and take a more specific look.

EDIT 3: Found the problem and they were both linked: There were multiple bugged items in my inventory that caused it. I could allocate all of them and erase the bugged stat or discard it. @Zack: If you want to take a look at the save with the bugged items I saved one on the iCloud.

Best