Fatal error code 3

Windows 10

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_menu:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,10] out of range [1,7] - -1.menu(102159,10)
at gml_Object_obj_menu_Draw_64
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_menu_Draw_64 (line -1)

messing around on the main menu in the starting area before you get your first creature from the brazier.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Key Press Event for S-key Key
for object obj_notebook:

Variable obj_notebook.itemsonpage(102259, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_notebook_KeyPress_83

stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_notebook_KeyPress_83 (line -1)

Thanks, I can see where the second crash came from, but please let me know if the first one pops up again since I can’t seem to track that one down.

I can try to replicate it if you like. However, this was on my desktop when the keys were sticking. I was trying to access the button to change the keybinding just to see if I could get it to work. So with the S key being pressed constantly I was going into the menu trying to select options and key binding, entering and exiting each menu option if it was the wrong one. Sometimes in VERY quick succession.