Fatal Error from Fleeing a battle.

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Crash

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Successfully fled from a battle and it crashed. Did not catch the full error message, it went away too fast. Started game again and I was in town and items/exp/spells seem to be up to date til just before that battle.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Android

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for letting me know about this crash. If it happens again, could you please take a screenshot of the error message?

Also, is it possible that you accidentally hit the back button on your device? I’m only asking because you said everything seemed to have been saved up until the last battle, and the back key saves and exits the game immediately.