Fatal error in 1.0.17

And here my dungeon travels were going along swimmingly…

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Key Press Event for E-key Key
for object obj_dutyrunawaycrit:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.spawns(100042, 11)
at gml_Object_obj_dutyrunawaycrit_KeyPress_69
############################################################################################

Nothing unusual occurred prior to this. I had my party of three, working on nether orb activations, gathering plasma in a dungeon. Of course, this happened in battle.

Thanks, I’ll get this fixed soon.

Edit: After some testing, this will happen any time you get into combat with a “runaway” creature. If you get this duty, you should probably just skip it for now.

[quote=“Zack, post:2, topic:284”]Thanks, I’ll get this fixed soon.

Edit: After some testing, this will happen any time you get into combat with a “runaway” creature. If you get this duty, you should probably just skip it for now.[/quote]

I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Hi,

I’ve had exactly the same crash and error message just after pressing the button to talk to a creature to subdue.

Yeah, that entire duty is prone to crashes at the moment, so if you get it just stay away for now :slight_smile:

I’ll use my first ever golden ticket if I get that duty again.

Good idea! That will definitely work.

Yeah I can confirm it worked. I’ve had the duty to subdue creatures and I used a golden ticket to accomplish it. Next time I’ll simply move to another realm though.

Zack, I can’t wait to experiment the new nether creation process. I stock gems and orbs for it.