FATAL ERROR in Action Number 1

So, I’m getting this error immediately when starting up, though it sounds like it may be because there’s not enough space on the drive or something, maybe?

I couldn’t copy/paste the text as I’m trying to stream to my iPad currently, but here’s a screenshot. It seems like there’ve been similar crashes in past games, but this one is a bit different, it seems.

EDIT: It may have been because I had it installed on an external hard drive, I cleared some room and am installing it on my main drive now to see if it’ll work.
EDIT 2: That didn’t seem to be the problem, still getting it, I have 6GB of room on my drive now, so I feel like something else is happening? Maybe I’ll try installing it on a different computer next?

Could you please try restarting Steam to download the latest game patch and see if that helps?

It worked on the other computer first try, and I restarted this computer and now it works now, too.

Version 0.1.3

Going to try downloading 0.1.4

First time I’ve had a crash, so I’m not complaining!

Just had my second crash with this nomenclature.

Latest version that’s up.

Are you definitely running version 0.1.6? This should be fixed.

Nope, I was on 0.1.5, just saw 0.1.6 is out!

This just happened right at the start of a fight in a blood grove realm. I’m running 0.1.6 Defiler mage with max infirmity perk no other perks active right now

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

unable to add undefined to a string
############################################################################################

called from - gml_Script_bc_StartupStatGain (line 372)
called from - gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line 369)

and again. same realm type, same called rom lines

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

unable to add undefined to a string

called from - gml_Script_bc_StartupStatGain (line 372)
called from - gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line 369)

That’s a different crash than the one the original post mentioned, but this one will be fixed in the next patch.