Fatal Error (Quests/Prophecies)

I recently started playing again, my save file is pretty old. I recall playing a bunch prior to prophecies being added with no issues. For some reason though, I now crash 100% of the time when trying to access the Quests menu. Also attempting to reset my prophecies will crash. Luckily I happen to be done with most of the main quests, so it isnt a super critical issue. I would love to be able to do prophecies again though if possible :slight_smile:

Error when selecting “Quests” in the main menu

of Draw Event
for object obj_menu:

unable to convert string "" to number
at gml_Script_scr_TaskName
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_TaskName (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_menu_Draw_64

Error attempting to reset prophecies for 5000 power

of Key Press Event for E-key Key
for object obj_fortune:

unable to convert string "" to number
at gml_Script_scr_TaskName
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_TaskName (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_TaskGenerateSet
gml_Object_obj_fortune_KeyPress_69

I can try to fix your save file for you. It’s in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim3\save and will end in .ini. Please send it to zack@thylacinestudios.com.