Fatal Error when teleporting to a realm (Android Version 2.0.7)

1. My issue is a CRASH

2. Here is the full error message :
    Fatal Error in action number 1 of Key Press Event for E-key Key for object obj_floorselector :
    Unable to find any instance for object index ‘101927’ name ‘’ at gml_Script_save_Creature
    stack frame is
    gml_Script_save_Creature (line 0)
    gml_Script_scr_SaveGame
    gml_Object_obj_floorselector_KeyPress_69

3. To reproduce : I try to teleport to a realm using the castle shrine (first level and select floor cause the same crash). I can not test the daily realm teleport because I have already done it today with version 2.0.6.

4. OS : Android 4.4.4 (ROM CyanogenMod)

5. Game version : Android 2.0.7

6. No other detail to provide

Did you receive a new creature from one of the castle NPCs before this happened? If so, try withdrawing the creature from the stable and see if that fixes it.

I’ve received a lot of new creatures given by the castle NPCs during the Beta and I am using the same save file I was using during the Beta. I don’t remember which were those creatures though …

I need to release a quick patch today to fix a few other issues, so I’m going to include an experimental fix for this crash as well. It should solve the problem.

Edit: Compiling and uploading now.

If this update doesn’t resolve the problem, could you please e-mail your save file to me at zack@thylacinestudios.com? I will definitely be able to fix it that way.

It looks like its working, no more crash when teleporting to a realm.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know!