Fatal ERror

1. Crash

2. Fatal Error in action number 1 of step event 0 for object obj _battle controller:
    Push:: Execution ERror- Variable get 0.nickname (100003, -1) at gml_script_bc_handledeadenemies

Stack frame is gml_script_bc_handledeadenemies (line 0)
gml_object_obj_battlecontroller_step_o

(by the way next time I find a crash could i just paste the image?)

1. I was in a dungeon and fighting monsters and it crashed

2. Ios

3. Version 1.0.9

4. Party members: Lich Priest, Fallen Carnage, Sand Giant

Hi, thanks for reporting the error and sorry for the trouble. To answer your question, yes, you can upload a screenshot by clicking “Attachments and other options” below the text box when you create a post, then click “Browse…” to select the location of the attachment. Alternatively, you can upload it to an image hosting service such as imgur.com and paste the link here.

As for the crash itself, this should be fixed in v1.0.10 which should hit the App Store in a few days.

Just downloaded the patch earlier, and i started playing about 5 hours later, and same error occurs… =/

Does this happen very often? Have you noticed any similarities among the crashes, such as the same enemy that causes this to happen?

Yes it does I am currently fighting the same group of monsters because of the level i’m at. today the monsters i fought Slime, Lich Priest, Aspect.

The other day Lich Priest, Slime, Angel

Sorry that the last patch didn’t fix it! I am having some trouble reproducing this crash, but I’ll keep trying and make this a priority to fix.

Found the problem. The fix will be included in the next patch. Thanks again for letting me know!

Not a problem I’m glad you found it. =D How often are the patches?

I am testing it out now and will upload it tomorrow. The problem is that Apple has to review iOS updates manually, so unfortunately it could take up to a week for it to be approved. I know this isn’t ideal, and I apologize that this crash even made it into the game in the first place.