Fatal Memory Error : Out of Memory [CRASH]

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Crash

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

The game freezes on the combat screen (stops responding), and a new window appears that says:
Fatal Memory Error [Title of Window]
Out of Memory [Text of Window]

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I started a new Game and everything was fine until I beat the Realm 7 boss.
In Realm 8, the first couple fights went fine and then the game Froze in the middle of Combat with the “Fatal Memory Error”
I tried restarting my machine and went back to Realm 8
The same thing happened.

The only thing I can think of that might be related is that when I beat the Realm 7 boss he dropped an Artifact with “Spiral Ward” … It is possible that there is something bugged with that trait (as I am now using that Artifact), but that doesn’t seem particularly likely.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Windows 7 (NA)

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Let me know if there is anything else that might be helpful. The fact that I don’t get a crash message makes it difficult to diagnose. (I assume my game is somehow triggering an infinite loop (in which memory is allocated) or an infinite sequence of function calls … but I have no idea what about my party is triggering this condition.)

Thanks for the details! Could you please send your save file to zack@thylacinestudios.com? It’s in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim2\save and will be a .sav file.

Just hade the same. Nothing particual, i hit attack with my valk scout on an enemy pilwiz peasant, then the above happened. First hit of the fight from my side, enemy had one before.

Email Sent. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.