- Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
- If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
The game freezes on the combat screen (stops responding), and a new window appears that says:
Fatal Memory Error [Title of Window]
Out of Memory [Text of Window]
- Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
I started a new Game and everything was fine until I beat the Realm 7 boss.
In Realm 8, the first couple fights went fine and then the game Froze in the middle of Combat with the “Fatal Memory Error”
I tried restarting my machine and went back to Realm 8
The same thing happened.
The only thing I can think of that might be related is that when I beat the Realm 7 boss he dropped an Artifact with “Spiral Ward” … It is possible that there is something bugged with that trait (as I am now using that Artifact), but that doesn’t seem particularly likely.
- What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
Windows 7 (NA)
- What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
- Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
Let me know if there is anything else that might be helpful. The fact that I don’t get a crash message makes it difficult to diagnose. (I assume my game is somehow triggering an infinite loop (in which memory is allocated) or an infinite sequence of function calls … but I have no idea what about my party is triggering this condition.)