Feedback on game balance

[quote=“Kejal, post:40, topic:1958”]The problem seems to be your expectations not the ability. If Endurance Aura does not save you from an ability that has one of the lowest damage multiplier then you are clearly way to deep for what your party is supposed to be able to handle.

Just breed and level your creatures, return to a reasonable depth and something like Screeching Barrage becomes a minor nuisance. Asking for changes to an ability for the sake of allowing infinite depth is the opposite of balancing.[/quote]

If u read my post, im just complain, how OP barrage is. Im really don’t mind, change Zack it or not. I have no idea, how change it and i just wanna leave my feedback, coz when im just compare it with other similar traits, like mana bomb… i can’t believe, how OP barrage is. For sure, it’s only about situations, when any damage is oneshot to ur creatures.

To be honest, if ignoring stats is a problem, traits like Barrage, Mana Bomb, etc are guilty (though they are only really good in the enemies’ hands) and they force you to use Endurance Aura eventually, because Health just can’t keep up at high levels.

Maybe it would be a good thing to make Invisible and Shell either/or, like Silence and Scorn. That way Pariah isn’t the new War Forged. Shadow Aegis is fine, imo.

Will offensive teams even be viable anymore? I run a speed based team with Pariah, Shadow Aegis and Endurance Aura and they’re still TKOd before their turns every 2-3 realms or so (if I’m clearing everything). This is what happens to a team without Shell.

[quote=“FDru, post:44, topic:1958”]

Will offensive teams even be viable anymore? I run a speed based team with Pariah, Shadow Aegis and Endurance Aura and they’re still TKOd before their turns every 2-3 realms or so (if I’m clearing everything). This is what happens to a team without Shell.[/quote]

Get some more Gene Strength then. I also think Speed granted by traits, perks, etc. should affect the first turn’s order.

Sadism + Anomaly should only really proc once.

This applies to Final Act of Judgement, as well.

The exponential growth of +%(stat) per gem traits can be used to outright smash game balance when stacked high enough.