First turn extraction causes Raven Acolyte ability text to display

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug (display)

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I have a Raven Acolyte in my party who is 2nd in turn order, after a Mite Interloper. If I use my mite to try and extract a core, the extraction success/failure message does not come up (or flashes briefly). Instead I get the “Everything’s Gone” message about cursing everyone to 65% health. Then the turn continues as normal.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    Android

5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    If I make my Raven go first and use it to extract, this bug still happens. If the Raven goes second and I extract with it - no bug. So maybe it’s only if your first action is to extract?

Thanks for all the information, I’ll see what might be causing this to happen.

It may be a more general problem with the status bar either losing messages or not flushing them completely.

I was just able to consistently reproduce with a Mite Interloper + Carrion Swarm artifact. When the Mite steals successfully, I don’t see the Carrion Swarm message. But if the target survives I can tell it took the damage.

Anyway it appears to be cosmetic only. Thanks for the fast response and great support!