[Fixed] Gem discard crash.

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Crash

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_gemmenu:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-17] out of range [1,128] - -1.gems(101240,-17)
at gml_Object_obj_gemmenu_Draw_64
############################################################################################
3) Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
Discard gems. not sure why it happens, at first i thought it happened when you discarded enough gems to get rid of a menu page (while not on that menu). Then i got another crash which i should have been able to avoid if this was true.
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
win8
5) Any other details to help us solve the problem.
second crash

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_gemmenu:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-17] out of range [1,109] - -1.gems(101240,-17)
at gml_Object_obj_gemmenu_Draw_64

I think this should be fixed in the next update alongside the artifact inventory crash.

Edit: Definitely found the problem. Fixed in the next update.