[*Fixed*] Missing MiniMap (Intermitted) Android v1.08b

Device: ASUS Nexus 7 2012 (1st Gen).
Res: 1205 x 800 (Soft Key Offset).

[v1.08b] Missing MiniMap (Intermitted) - Nexus 7 2012:

Zack,

I am slicing this portion of the Zoom Thread over here as that issue has been resolved (at least for me), yet this part appears to remain. I put in some hours last night on the Nexus 7 2012 with Siralim and I only have the following clues to offer you at this time. 

Environment:

*Nexus 7 2012 is loaded with 600+ apps, but runs great and is highly maintained.
*Android v4.4.4 was recently installed.
*I have no screen overlay apps or trixy RAM boosters running.
*I run an app killer before launch sometimes/not; no difference.
*I reboot the device daily. Only re-launching the game seems to affect the problem.

Issue:

On the Nexus 7 2012 device, the MiniMap appears intermittently. It has never appeared on my device prior to the recent patches. Upon firing up the game and jumping into a dungeon, the MiniMap in the menu screen is missing (see picture below). This appears to happen each time I start in a Realm. However, when I complete a Realm and then dash in the portal to the next Realm, the MiniMap mysteriously appears like it’s supposed to (I believe). All text labels are centered and in tact, the map is fine, everything is great from that point on it seems. However, if you quit the game and come back, I have been greeted with the missing MiniMap again until I repeat the above process. Something is causing it to not display initially when you go through the portal, apparently. I actually miss the text label info more than anything; I sometimes forget I am deep and need to be careful. :slight_smile:

I will put in some more time tonight, but I have too much stuff to do today that I ignored yesterday! :smiley:

Thanks for all the details! This should be fixed in the next patch.