[Fixed] Was able to take a nether creatue in to the arena

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Bug and Crash

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_controller:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Script_scr_UpdateDuty
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_UpdateDuty (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_controller_Step_0

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Take a nether creature in to the arena and your allowed to even after admonishment. Your ticket is taken and after you win the fight you crash.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    win8
  2. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

My nether creature was a berserk fiend, if you need a copy of the save or for me to check for other variables let me know.

Both the bug and the crash will be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the frustration. If you want me to add a new Arena Invitation to your save file you can always e-mail it to zack@thylacinestudios.com and I’ll edit a new one into your inventory.

I actually lost two because i goofed on copying the crash txt :slight_smile: it’s fine I’ll find plenty more.