Floor 40 Battle Trait Bug

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    When fighting the boss on floor 40, obviously at first he takes away all traits and artifacts. In phase 2 at least one of my artifact traits is working, but others are clearly not. I am not sure if it is intended to give them all back, or none. Seems very odd to only have a few though. If I inspect my own creatures, it shows both traits for the ones that are working, and just the native trait for the others, even though they are holding artifacts with traits as well.

Actually, it was just pointed out to me that the 2 with traits from artifacts were both dead when phase 2 started, and were revived by the gods. The artifact traits that I still have seems less relevant than the revival process then.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
    Windows

2. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

3. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    I killed my own creature that was not having the artifact trait working, and then revived it. It still does not have it’s artifact trait. This seems something specific to the gods reviving things.

Found the problem, thanks a lot!