Found another crash at the end of a long fight.

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Crash
  2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
    It crashed so hard there was no error message.
  3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Happened twice now, after a long fight. Once in a normal map encounter, again during a minor sigil of the banshee encounter. Both on floor 170 immediately before the final enemy’s doom debuff was wearing off.
  4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    Windows 8
  5. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
  6. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.
    After crashing and closing the game (by the “X” button) the audio still ran, even after closing steam. Had to manually shut down Siralim on the Task Manager. It sounds similar to the crash on https://forums.thylacinestudios.com/t/1139 but I am not getting any error message.

EDIT: Just encountered a more tame version of it again. This time the game just slowed down heavily during the first two doom kills, then returned to normal game speed for the remaining four enemy deaths.

EDIT2: This looks related to the Doom debuff. I swapped my team strategy to use Timebomb instead and the crash has not reoccurred.

Siralim Crash2.png

This does indeed sound identical. I have gotten the slowdown version as well, but the full crash seems to be more prevalent.