Game crash during Pandemonium Token Event

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Crash

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_artifactbox:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘112112’ name ‘’
at gml_Object_obj_artifactbox_Draw_64
############################################################################################

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I was in a level 6 realm. I used a Pandemonium token and fought and defeated the Pandemonium King, no problem yet. Then I used another Pandemonium token. The flavor text was something along the lines of “Your Stronghold grabs the token from you and runs away, you quickly chase after it! It turns around, holding what was once a Pandemonium token in its hand…” and then the game crashed.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Windows 8

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Version 0.0.12