Game Crashes After Defeating Final Boss (PS4)

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

Standard PS4 error message saying that the game has crashed.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

After defeating the final story boss, you are told to talk to Damaos. After you do the game tells you about end game and then auto saves. That auto save crashes the game and corrupts the save data. This has occurred 3 times to me now (after the first I backed up my game before attempting again so I can repeat this as many times as needed as can tell you everything about my saved game if you have questions).

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

PS4 (NA)

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

2.3.3, latest update available on PS4 in NA

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll take a look and try to figure out a patch for this problem.