Game crashes before title screen on Android after failed cloud export

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.
No error message (I don’t know if a crash log is generated in the android version) and no screenshot since the game crashes before the title screen.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
The game was blocked on the uploading screen when I tried to upload my save file to the cloud so I forced closed it (should probably not have done that :-[). Since then when I tried to relaunch the game I get to the black screen after the Thylacine splash screen, press A and the game closes sending me back to my phone’s home screen.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Android (6.0.1) on a One Plus 3.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
I’m quite sure it’s 2.1.2 but I can’t confirm it since I don’t get to the title screen.

Huge fan of your work, both Siralim games are awesome and I spend way too much time playing them :wink:

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?

Not yet, I’m looking for a solution to back up my save files before doing that. I wouldn’t loose much but I’d rather not loose anything at all if possible :wink:

Small update.
After deleting and reinstalling the app I can launch the game just fine, my save file is lost though and as soon as try to access the cloud save file the whole app is broken again. The same thing happens on the computer version, meaning once I try to connect to the cloud game crashes to desktop and cannot be launched again until reinstalling it.
I suspect that if the game crashes when it tries to read from a corrupted save/cloud file.